Eggs are an enriched and precious composition that God has prepared for humanity. Still, despite all the delectable and fresh foods, the egg holds the number one spot amongst many other foods for several consecutive years as one of the most popular and most consumed and still one of the most delicious.
Eggs are an enriched and precious compound that God has prepared for humanity. Still, despite all the delicious and fresh foods, the egg holds the number one spot for many years as one of the most popular and most consumed and still one of the most delicious foods. Without any additives or any permitted or unauthorized substances inside it, it is one of the most healthy and safe natural and safe foods for the consumption of all segments of society in different age groups. On the other hand, reasonable prices, easy and fast cooking, availability are all factors that make eggs distinct from many foods. Also, since egg protein is a complete, digestible protein and also has the most essential amino acids in the body, it is always used as a supplement to many foods.
And it is interesting to know that the various nutrients that are now incorporated into human food culture have been due to the different value and quality of raw materials in food. Eggs, therefore, are the most nutritious and nutritious food for most people on earth.
An egg, despite being a hard shell that provides a natural packaging against various contaminants, is an extremely fragile product and can be easily affected by various physical, chemical and microbial damage. Therefore, it has to be very careful in collecting, distributing, and presenting it, and today’s problem of supplying it with or without packaging has been eliminated from the country’s distribution cycle so that all the miraculous features of the egg can be completely healthy and without Any harm to the end user. In this regard, identifying and packing eggs is one of the inevitable necessities that should be prioritized in health policies and consumers should take full advantage of the facilities available in the country so that their health is not compromised.
Therefore, having the following characteristics guarantees health:
* Packaged egg protects the egg from fracture and cracking, keeping it in proper environmental conditions, free from microbial and chemical contamination.
* In egg layered and packaged eggs, freshness and health of the eggs, cleanliness, health and quality of the egg and egg contents are monitored and verified by veterinarians.
* In egg-packed eggs, the egg is protected against environmental and microbial chemical changes and thus ensures its health.
* In packaged egg whites, you can keep the egg healthy along with other foods and eliminate the need to wash the eggs until consumed.
* In the packaged egg, the name and address of the unit of production, the date of expiry, the expiry date and the appropriate storage conditions are affixed to the label and the customer’s right to choose the best is maintained.